Established in 1991, Salvavidas de Centroamérica S.A. provides for the Fire Protection Systems needs of companies in Costa Rica and Central America. Salvavidas owner, Chairman and Engineer Randal F. Weidig, has extensive experience in fire suppression technology having worked as a researcher and consultant in United States, Mexico, Central and South America.His experience includes two years as the building inspector for Orange County in California, a consultant of loss prevention and as a fire protection specialist for the Corporation for Research and Engineering Factory Mutual (FM).
From the founding of the company, Salvavidas Central America S.A. has offered solutions in line with the strictest US safety standards (NFPA, FM, IRI) and its products are approved by the FM and listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.. Furthermore, Salvavidas personnel are certified by the N.F.P.A. as specialists in Fire Protection Systems. The commitment we made to ensure the protection of life and investments of our customers, meeting the highest quality standards (NFPA , FM, IRI , ULM) and the latest technology. The company is headquartered in San Antonio de Belen, Heredia, Costa Rica with offices in San Pedro Sula, Honduras, Managua, Nicaragua, and Panama City, Panama.
We satisfy the needs of fire security of our customers by providing comprehensive services in the design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of Fire Protection Systems.
Be the first choice in the region of Central America and the Caribbean, for quality, service and responsibility.
External Company Goals
- Achieve total customer satisfaction through comprehensive advice on Fire Protection Systems.
- Be the first choice in the region of Central America and the Caribbean, for our quality, service and responsibility.
- Contribute to the protection of life, property and the environment of our target customers in compliance with international norms and standards in the field.
Internal Company Goals
- Achieving the highest level of motivation of our employees, seeking continuous improvement and vocation towards customers.
- Ensure training and updating of personnel, technical and professional aspects of the business.
- Promote the well-being of employees and ensure their safety.
We promote and pursue the values of safety, service, responsibility, specialization and continuous pursuit of excellence.